Beckman Coulter Particle Counter and Sized Analyzer Z2ER.
In addition to reporting both count and concentration results, the Z2 adds the ability to provide size distribution of the cell population. The Z2, like the Z1, uses the Coulter Principle (Electrical Sensing Zone Method) of counting and sizing of cells. This technique provides accuracy, speed, versatility and reproducibility. The Z2 displays the entire size distribution graph, or the size statistics and counts between user selectable areas of the graph. In addition, this instrument displays the cumulative count and the cumulative number % above and below a size determined by the cursor positioned on the graph. Additional Benefit, Averaging Data The Z2 has the ability to average counts and channelized data from a series of up to 10 consecutive analyses. The more cells counted and sized the greater the statistical confidence in the result and the smoother the shape of the averaged size distribution.
Beckman Coulter Particle Counter and Sized Analyzer Z2
- Control Panel/Keyboard
- 100 micron aperture
- All Necessary Cords, Cables
- Mercury Free
- Sample result averaging
- Size distribution graph and tabular data
- Small Footprint
- One-Button Calibration
- User test functions built-in
- Storage of up to 5 instrument settings for different cell lines
- Technology defined by the International Standard (ISO 13319:2000: Determination of particle size distributions — Electrical sensing zone method)